I want I want I want. ;)Copper Painted Antler - I need more accessories to finish off our living room, and I'm digging this pretty find (it's real but "naturally shed and completely guilt free").
2. Console Table - we just bought a white console from Ikea because it was cheap and the exact right dimensions to sit behind our sofa, but I'd have loved this industrial beauty if it fit our space.
3. Hanging label holders - for all our baskets of stuff, so the Mr will have no excuse not knowing where everything lives!
4. Wire Terrarium
5. Chevron Rug - I bagged this fun rug for less than $200 thanks to a Black Friday sale and I love the impact it makes in our living room (you can see it in this post).
7. Cabinet - this isn't the right dimensions for our space, but I'm on the hunt for something vintage to house our media stuff. Our living room badly needs more vintage.
8. Succulents - to go in the terrarium, obviously.
9. Paper-Covered Books - this one's a future DIY project, to make our cluttered bookshelf a bit easier on the eyes (image source).
10. Michelle Armas Giclee Print - if I had a spot for it, I'd happily part with some dollars for this gorgeous art.
11. Magazine Files - again, to prettify the bookshelf. Target has some similar ones with a fun chevron print on the inside but I couldn't find them online.